Out of Town

We moved 1000 miles away from our friends and family and just had a new baby....

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sima Today



Here is a new picture of Sima that I took today. She was born on March 11, 2006 (which was also my sister's 26th birthday), so today she is 25 days old. She looks a lot like her brother Aryeh did at this age. Unfortunately, I don't have any digital pictures of Aryeh when he was 3 weeks old, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Sima is really a great baby. She has been sleeping well and eating well. She was 6lbs. 13oz. at birth and at her last check up she was 7lbs 10.5 oz. Aryeh gained weight much more slowly, so I can really feel what a blessing it is that she is eating so well.

Aryeh has been an amazing big brother. He loves to help Mommy and Abba, and he also loves to kiss Sima. I'm really proud of him. He has been adjusting to all the changes like a champ. Of course, he still likes to come and sleep in Mommy's bed in the middle of the night, so between the two of them, I can be a little squished, but I'm not complaining! I feel very lucky to be blessed with two babies who love to snuggle....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home