Out of Town

We moved 1000 miles away from our friends and family and just had a new baby....

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Welcome

Well, I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, and now that Sima has been born, I have something to write about.....I will probably also write about other issues, but for now, I am planning to focus on Aryeh and Sima and post pictures so everyone can see how cute they are :). Since we are so far away from our friends and family (and I am sooooo bad at sending pictures) this will be a good way to keep everyone up to date.

So, here is the first picture I am posting of Sima and Aryeh.

2 Comments:

Blogger StepIma said...

they are so adorable!

Welcome to blogging :)

April 05, 2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger themarykaygal said...

Hi! Elana just told me about your blog. I don't have one anymore (you know the whole story about my "parents" stalking me on the internet, right?), but for the sake of commenting on blogger blogs, I'll keep my blogger profile. :) In case you can't figure it out, it's Heather. :) Just wanted to say hi and mazel tov. Sima is adorable, and Aryeh is getting so big! Does he love being a big brother? We're loving Cleveland and are finally doing IVF next week--- I'm on all the injections already and we're really excited. Cleveland Clinic is amazing. Well this has definitely turned into an email rather than a blog comment--- what's your current email addy these days? Hope all is well!

May 08, 2006 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home